Saturday, May 17, 2008

17-05-2008 sAt.....

exam exam exam.....whole week also exam.....haizz.....hate exam.....tis week reli damn.....got 2 things i vry hate....1st is exam....thn the 2nd is my grandma....haiz....after she came my house....my house bcome a vry noisy......evryday non-stop talking......ble ble bla bla....so damn fan la her....faster get out from my house.....she noisy nvm....let her lo...but said me bad wa.....shit~~ya....i'm bad...so wat??!bull shit her a.....evryday said me tis not gud tat not gud.....she think she very gud a??!my parents also cant tahan her.....evrytimes also said wan die liao.....wan die thn faster la.....don talk so many....fuck!!!!


yesterday nite go bt.11 play basketball.....ther and murni reli different so much...bt.11 de ppl more active and geng.....not like murni de ppl....all also wan die ha die ha....lazy like hell.....tat y they wont improve....yesterday my leg almost cramp.....luckily faster fix it.....long time din play bball tat y almost cramp....

vry lazy recently.....24 hours facing comp....exam also like tis....reli ned to change liao....SPM coming...the real war juz start....gambateh~~~

No comments: